Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City
Upon arrival to Ho Chi Minh City, our guide and driver will be waiting to provide transport to the hotel for check in. The remainder of the day is free at leisure (guide and driver available throughout the day). Overnight at Sanouva Hotel
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam Golf & Country Club (B)
The first round of golf of the trip will be at Ho Chi Minh’s Vietnam Golf & Country Club; enjoy a full round of 18 holes.Considered one of Vietnam’s top golf courses, Vietnam Golf & Country Club is located in the municipality of Thu Duc , just 1-hour from Ho Chi Minh City. The 6400 meters of the West Course were designed by Cheng King Shih, a renowned Taiwanese designer. In 1994, its inaugural year, the West Course hosted the first Amateur Championship in Vietnam. Its fairways are narrow and lined by trees, leading to mild, but quick greens. The 6200 meter East Course was designed by the legendary golfer Lee Trevino of the USPGA. At the end of the game, return to Ho Chi Minh City with the remainder of the day free. Overnight at Sanouva hotel
Distances and journey time:
From HCMC to golf course (25km): 1 hour)
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Dalat by Flight (B)
After breakfast, transport will be provided to Ho Chi Minh City’s domestic airport for the 40-minute flight to Dalat. Established as a hill station at the beginning of the century, Dalat is reminiscent of an alpine town with its French chalets and pine forests. Enjoy an afternoon of sightseeing in Dalat, starting with a visit to Bao Dai's Art-Deco Summer Palace. Bao Dai was the Last Emperor of Vietnam and the Palace has been preserved exactly as he left it in 1954. Continue the tour with the former Railway Station, which is known for its remarkable architecture and old steam locomotive. Next pay a visit to Xuan Huong Lake and Lam Ty Ni Pagoda where a Buddhist monk, Vien Thuc, is known for his eccentric productions of abstract paintings and poetry. End the tour at the town's bustling central market, renowned for its fresh vegetables and fruit, many of which can be found (growing) nowhere else in the country. Overnight at Hotel Du Parc
Day 4: Dalat - Dalat Palace Golf Club (B)
Today’s 18-rounds of golf will played be at the oldest course in Indochina, the Dalat Palace Golf Club. Built in 1922 (expanded and restored in 1994), the Dalat Palace Golf Club is a masterpiece in design. Gently crafted into the rolling hills of Dalat and overlooking the majestic Xuan Huong Lake, the course weaves its way through stately pine trees to oversized and delicately manicured bent grass greens. In 2003, Golf Digest ranked the Dalat Palace Golf Club as the #1 golf course in Vietnam. The course was also described by the PGA’s former president as “one of the most beautiful courses in Asia”. At 7,009 yards in length, the par-72 Dalat Palace Golf Club is an enjoyable challenge for golfers of all levels. Overnight at Hotel Du Parc
Day 5: Dalat – Phan Thiet (B)
Begin the day with a drive along the panoramic route down the Langian Pass to Phan Thiet (4-5 hours). This area features a string of resorts between the fishing towns of Mui Ne and Phan Thiet offering a genuine taste of coastal life in Vietnam. Mui Ne is characterized by small, independent resorts and is an ideal destination for escape and relaxation. There are plenty of activities available both on the water and off, with a vibrant and dynamic kite surfing scene, great sailing and the Sahara-like red sand dunes at Hon Rom. Phan Thiet is the home of many luxury beach resorts and an international-class golf course. Enjoy the afternoon free at leisure to explore Phan Thiet and the nearby beaches of Mui Ne. Overnight at Blue Ocean
Distances and journey time:
Dalat to Phan Thiet (180km): 4 hours
Day 6: Phan Thiet - Sea Links Golf (B)
Today play 1 round of golf (18 holes) at Sea Links Mui Ne golf course. Sea Links Golf Club is built on a cliff-side area of 160 hectares with wild and beautiful sand dunes. The golf course is practically at sea level with amazing views of the ocean below. The course’s designers, Ronald Fream and Golfplan Company, highlight that the course retains much of the original terrain of white sand dunes. With a length of 7,700 yards from the tips, each hole has its own beauty and challenge. Of particular note are the long par fives and two island par threes.
After the round return to the hotel with the remainder of the day free at leisure. As always, a guide and driver will be available throughout the day to help explore the sites. Particularly of note in Phan Thiet are the cottage industries producing world-class fish sauce (nuoc mam). Overnight at Blue Ocean
Day 7: Phan Thiet – Ho Chi Minh City (B)
After breakfast, depart in the morning for the drive to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel and enjoy the day free at leisure to explore the city. Overnight at Sanouva Hotel
Distances and journey time:
Phan Thiet to HCMC (180km): 4 hours
Day 8: Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (B)
After breakfast, enjoy some free time before transport (provided) to Tan Son Nhat airport for the departing flight.
Price in USD from 01 may 2017 - 31 mar 2018
Pr person in double room 1495-
Single supplement 430,-
Our services include:
- Green & caddy fees as mentioned in the program
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English speaking local guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
Our services do not include:
- Buggy, golf clubs and golf shoes & other golf equipment rental fees
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam.
- Prices are valid 30 days from date of offer. Past this date price and conditions may be readjusted.
- The cost of air tickets is subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so.
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.